HOW TO SUBMIT
- Write an astounding short play that will knock your friend’s socks off.
- Register your entry with the Oswegoland Park District.
- Email your original play to firstname.lastname@example.org before December 31, 2017 at 11:59pm. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- You will be notified via email by January 17, 2018 if your short play has been selected as a winner.
RULES & GUIDELINES
- Compete in one of three age groups: Junior High (Grades 6-8), High School (Grades 9-12), or Adult
- Submit each script in one of two categories: Comedy or Drama
- Scripts cannot exceed 10 pages using 12 point font, Times New Roman font, and 1 inch margins
- Scripts must be submitted as a PDF
- Scripts should not include author’s name (except on cover page)
- Scripts must include a cover letter with the following:
- your contact information
- play synopsis
- List of characters with brief descriptions
- Each submission costs $10
- You may submit as many entries as you would like.
- You may only win for a single entry. (For example, you could win for best drama or best comedy in your age group, but not both.)
- All work must be original and completed by the submitting playwright.