Fall Radio Plays
- Sign up for radio plays is on a show by show basis, so check back four weeks before each performance to sign up for each show.
- Actors who have been cast in each radio play will rehearse all day (beginning around 10:00am) on Saturday for a 7:00pm performance.
- All actors in radio plays will need to register for $5. Course codes will be provided in each cast list email.
|Performs||Radio Play||Play a Part|
|November 25||A Face in the Crowd||SIGN UP HERE|
WLTC Radio Theatre Series
The WLTC Radio Division presents radio dramas based on classic films, literature, and some original works and adaptations. Radio shows are typically performed at 7:00pm at the Little White School Museum one Saturday a month January through April and September through November.
Actors invited to perform in one of these radio dramas are typically in HIGH SCHOOL and older. Roles are cast based on need. For example, if the show requires a part to be played by a young actor, then a young actor will be contacted. All actors must meet certain criteria in order to facilitate the quick rehearsal process that this type of show needs. Those criteria are:
- A demonstrated ability to take initiative and practice lines/character work outside of the rehearsal process.
- A proven track record of rehearsing quickly, taking direction, and making adjustments in character in a way that contributes to the positive work environment of a production.
- A consistent commitment to professionalism in the rehearsal process, as well as the ability to use that professionalism to improve the quality of the performance.
- Actors who meet these criteria should indicate interest in performing in the radio series by filling out the electronic form link above.
Each play is a mix between veteran actors and those new to this type of production. In an effort to be inclusive, actors who indicate interest will be cast according to their availability, and not being cast in one production means that actors will likely be cast in one of the following ones.
It’s A Wonderful Life: A Radio Play
It’s a Wonderful Life examines the life of George Bailey, the unsung, beloved hero of Bedford Falls. Set as a 1940’s radio drama, the story comes alive via an ensemble of ‘radio actors’ who will vocally portray multiple characters and a talented team of foley artists who will create stunning sounds effects live.
|Auditions||Time||Location||Play a Part|
|November 9 or 10||6:30-9:00pm||Boulder Point
(Zero Boulder Hill Pass, Montgomery)
|SIGN UP HERE|
Fill out the Casting Sheet to bring to Auditions.
PERFORMS: December 2, 15, & 16 at 7:00pm | December 3 at 2:00pm at the Little White School Museum
|Thursday, November 9||Friday, November 10|
|Kaila Brugger||Jessica Gladis|
|Effie Hennessy||Charles Fluke|
|Meghan Hartigan||Sedona DeBolt|
|Nicky Hartigan||McKenna Kreiling|
|Avery McKeown-Robbie||McKenna Lee|