Tales from the Sea (One Acts) Auditions
Thank you to all who auditioned! View the full cast list here.
The Doctor’s Dilemma Auditions
Actors ages 16 & up
$59 (due after auditions, prior to first rehearsal)
Auditions – Tuesday, January 28 OR Friday, January 31 from 6:00-9:00pm at Boulder Point
Performances – March 27 & 28 at 7:00pm at the Civic Center
Interested actors need to fill out the link here to select an audition day.
View full rehearsal schedule here.
- Please plan on staying the entire two and a half hours on either day.
- You will need to fill out and bring this Casting Sheet (complete with photo attached). You do not need to prepare any materials prior to the audition.
- Everyone will receive scenes and/or monologues to practice and perform when they get there.
|Tuesday, January 28||Friday, January 31|
|Sarah Fisher||Cassie Lambert|
|Julie Kiser||Jessica McCluskey|
|Ginger Simons||Alex Stich|
|Maggie Byrne||Renee Niederkorn|
Winter/Spring Radio Play
- Sign up for radio plays is on a show by show basis, so check back four weeks before each performance to sign up for each show.
- Actors who have been cast in each radio play will rehearse all day (beginning around 10:00am) on Saturday for a 7:00pm performance.
- All actors in radio plays will need to register for $10. Course codes will be provided in each cast list email.
|Performs||Radio Play||Play a Part|
|April 4||My Man Godfrey||Sign up here|
WLTC Radio Theatre Series
The WLTC Radio Division presents radio dramas based on classic films, literature, and some original works and adaptations. Radio shows are typically performed at 7:00pm one Saturday a month January through April and September through November.
Actors invited to perform in one of these radio dramas are typically in HIGH SCHOOL and older. Roles are cast based on need. For example, if the show requires a part to be played by a young actor, then a young actor will be contacted. All actors must meet certain criteria in order to facilitate the quick rehearsal process that this type of show needs. Those criteria are:
- A demonstrated ability to take initiative and practice lines/character work outside of the rehearsal process.
- A proven track record of rehearsing quickly, taking direction, and making adjustments in character in a way that contributes to the positive work environment of a production.
- A consistent commitment to professionalism in the rehearsal process, as well as the ability to use that professionalism to improve the quality of the performance.
- Actors who meet these criteria should indicate interest in performing in the radio series by filling out the electronic form link above.
Each play is a mix between veteran actors and those new to this type of production. In an effort to be inclusive, actors who indicate interest will be cast according to their availability, and not being cast in one production means that actors will likely be cast in one of the following ones.